The DVE-5300 is the perfect choice for adding DVD playback as well as touch control with compatible Alpine navigation and audio visual head units. Its compact 1-DIN chassis is easy to install in the glove box, under the seat or any other freely accessible compartment.
Featuring HDMI technology for high quality data transfer between the head unit, the DVE-5300 can be either touch controlled from the screen or operated using the included wireless remote control. It also features a digital optical output to connect the 5.1 channel audio output to a sound processor.
- Frequency Response: 5 – 20,000Hz (±1 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.02%
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 65 dB
- Wow & Flutter (%WRMS): Below measurable limits
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Video): 60 dB
- HDMI Output Format 480p
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 170 mm x 50 mm x 154 mm