The stylish all-new Alpine compact powered woofer PWE-S8 lets you add deep, accurate bass to your system without taking up any valuable space in your car.
Despite it’s ultra-compact size coming in at 340mm wide, 230mm tall and just 75mm deep, the high-excursion 8-inch subwoofer gives a strong 120W RMS of bass output.
This compact subwoofer is designed to work well virtually anywhere in a vehicle, even under a seat. Plus, it’s cast metal construction makes it ultra durable without sacrificing any performance. Moreover, you’ll also find an input for a wired remote that lets you adjust your bass level easily from the driver’s seat.
The side panel offers easy access to RCA and auto-sensing speaker inputs allowing connection to any vehicle head unit.
The side panel also gives access to Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level controls for greater flexibility during installation.
- Built-In Amplifier (120W RMS/240W MAX)
- 8” Subwoofer with High-Excursion Cone
- Durable Cast Metal Construction
- Dimensions: 340mm W x 230mm H x 75mm D
- Weight: 4.6kg
- Frequency Response: 25 ~ 152Hz
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover: 80 ~ 200 Hz
- Variable Phase Control: 0°/180°
- RCA (0.1-4V) / Speaker Level Input (1.5-30V Auto)