Alpine’s R-Series subwoofers have gained significant engineering refinements that substantially improve sonic performance of their predecessors. The result is incredible power handling, clean output and deep bass excursion. Beyond their modest aesthetic upgrades, Alpine’s efforts were concentrated on re-engineering the motor and circuit design, crafting a performance sub that offers exceptional sound and resolution, well-exceeding their peers.
Painstaking engineering, coupled with decades of expertise in high-end audio design, Alpine’s all-new R-Series continues its unrivalled reputation in benchmark performance and sound quality.
Optional Grille KTE12G sold separately
- Frequency Response: 24Hz-200kHz
- RMS Power Handling: 750W
- Peak Power Handling: 2250W
- Voice Coil Diameter: 65.5 mm (2.6″)
- Recommended Seal Volume (Gross Internal) 0.85 cubic feet
- Nominal Impedance: 4ohms+4ohms
- Mounting Dimensions: 275mm diameter x 161.8mm depth
- Dual Gap Voice Coil
- Rigid Dust Cap
- Neodymium Magnet
- High-Amplitude Multi-Roll Surround
- Heavy-gauge push terminals