ID Subwoofers provide great bass response in any enclosure with the right balance of quality, and reliability in lower power applications all at an affordable price. The ID Series Subwoofers are developed with the same level of engineering and attention to detail that you have come to expect from Image Dynamics
- Multi Enclosure Design to maximize listening preferences without giving up any sound quality whether you want a sealed, ported or bandpass enclosure.
- Parabolic Santoprene Surround to ensure cone linearity and control.
- Poly/Mica Cone for strong and distortion free bass reproduction while still reproducing all the musical nuances.
- Hybrid Progressive Spiders that gives control of the piston at high volumes and still maintains the sonic details at lower volumes.
- BASV Voice Coil Former to pull and dissipate harmful heat from the voice coil for better power handling
- 450 Watts Max RMS power rating
Recommend sealed enclosure size: 22 – 42L (0.8 – 1.5 cubic feet)
Recommend ported enclosure size: 42 – 56L (1.5 – 2 cubic feet)
Perfect for Bridging on a 4 Channel Amplifier or pairing 2 x woofers on a Mono Amplifier