The IDQ-S series redefine the performance standard for small thin mount subwoofers. With a very high linear excursion created from the precise motor and suspension design the IDQS Subwoofer range provides you with great sound quality, and power handling as well as accurate low frequency reproduction in the smallest of spaces.
- High Excursion Design allows acoustically linear bass output at all rated power levels.
- Parabolic Santoprene Surround to ensure cone linearity and control.
- Poly/Mica Cone for strong and distortion free bass reproduction while still reproducing all the musical nuances.
- Nomex Spider for consistent control throughout the piston range and life of the woofer.
- Poly Carbonate Neck Joint allows the woofer to handle more raw power without any mechanical failure or flex and isolate the heat from the BASV voice coil former from the cone.
- American Made Flat Wound Extended Voice Coil gives a higher magnetic flux (strength) and more voice coil “traction” in the magnetic gap with over 1.75” of linear travel in the magnetic gap.
- 350 Watts Max RMS power rating
Recommend sealed enclosure size: 11.3 – 21.2L (0.4 – 0.75 cubic feet)
Perfect for 5 Channel Amplifiers