Kenwood’s flagship subwoofer, the KFC-WPS1000F, delivers unbelievable performance as it boasts a peak power output of 1000W. Paired with this Premium Slimline Subwoofer Enclosure ensures durability even during long hours of high-output operation. A die-cast aluminum basket is employed to further reduce heat and improve power-handling characteristics while multiple fins enhance ventilation and rigidity for supporting the large motor. Four vents are positioned around the basket to ensure that the entire subwoofer is always properly cooled. Compared to existing models, the flat subwoofers in the lineup are approximately 40% slimmer in height. This makes them ideal for installation in the tightest of spaces such as behind or under the seats. The subwoofer also uses high quality materials such as a carbon-fiber cone and aluminum-cast basket for long-lasting reliability.
Vehicle Compatibility List:
- Mitsubishi Triton – MN – Dual Cab – Behind Rear Seat
- VU-VF Commodore Ute – Behind Seats
- BA – FG Falcon Ute – Behind Seats
- Toyota GT86 / Subaru BRZ – Fits all the way at the back of the boot on either side (Would suit dual boxes if necessary)
- Ford Ranger – PX – Dual Cab – Behind Rear Seat (Some trim / tabs may need to be removed)
- Nissan Navara – D40 – Dual Cab – Fits well under rear bench seat
- Toyota Landcruiser – 70-Series – Single Cab – Behind Seats
- Toyota Landcruiser – 70-Series – Dual Cab – Behind rear seat
- Box Size: 335mmH x 420mmW x 140mmD Bottom and 95mmD Top.
- Box Volume: 0.355 Cubic feet / 10.05 Litres.
- Box Construction: 16mm MDF Wood.
- Box Carpet Colour: Black.
- Speaker Terminal: Spring Loaded Terminals With Banana Sockets.
- Speaker Wire: Supplied With 35cm of 12 Gauge Speaker Wire With Terminals.
- Dacron Included
Also Available in Non-Boxed version: Kenwood KFC-WPS1000F 10″ Slimline Subwoofer