IDQ Subwoofers have become the quintessential sound quality subwoofer. Developed to provide incredible dynamic impact while attaining extremely low frequency extension and brilliantly defined tonal accuracy in even the smallest of enclosures. It is no wonder why the IDQ series has been the winning choice of sound quality champions and competitors for well over a decade
- High Excursion Design allows acoustically linear bass output at all rated power levels.
- Parabolic Santoprene Surround to ensure cone linearity and control.
- Poly/Mica Cone for strong and distortion free bass reproduction while still reproducing all the musical nuances.
- Nomex Spider for consistent control throughout the piston range and life of the woofer.
- Poly Carbonate Neck Joint allows the woofer to handle more raw power without any mechanical failure or flex and isolate the heat from the BASV voice coil former from the cone.
- American Made Flat Wound Extended Voice Coil gives a higher magnetic flux (strength) and more voice coil “traction” in the magnetic gap with over 1.75” of linear travel in the magnetic gap.
- Field Replaceable Cone Assembly can be changed in 10 minutes with only 16 screws and alignment shims that come with the re-cone kits.
- 250 Watts Max RMS power rating
Recommend sealed enclosure size: 8.5 – 21L (0.3 – 0.75 cubic feet)
Recommend ported enclosure size: 14 – 28L (0.5 – 1.0 cubic feet)
Perfect for 5 Channel Amplifiers